Foodsoft - current state of affairs

wvengen
Administrator
Hello everyone,

In this first message I'd like to welcome you all who will be
subscribing, and explain a little about the current status of foodsoft.

As you may know, foodsoft is a software package for running a non-profit
food cooperative. It was developed in Germany and is being used by a
number of cooperatives [3]. Benjamin Meichsner has been a driving force
behind the development, as well as a number of others.

In the past months, a new food cooperative in Amsterdam (The
Netherlands) has started to use foodsoft, and they are gathering
developers to make it suitable for their needs. This means working on
usability, adding features, and fixing bugs. They hope to bring in a
number of new developers to the team, and add features that are useful
to others as well.

The original source code repository is at [1]. To improve the
collaboration, we are now working together at [2]. Let's see what we can
do to make running a food coop even better!

Also, some mailing-lists were created to facilitate communication [4].
Please feel free to share your ideas, problems and thoughts, and/or
subscribe!

Cheers,
- Willem

p.s. Cross-posting a message on multiple lists can be annoying to people
subscribed to more than one list; for this first message I've taken the
liberty of the exception to the rule.

p.p.s. If any of the other developers wants to add something, please do
so on -discuss and/or -dev!

[1] https://github.com/bennibu/foodsoft
[2] https://github.com/foodcoops/foodsoft
[3] http://www.foodcoops.net/
[4] http://foodsoft.51229.x6.nabble.com/

Re: Foodsoft - current state of affairs

jastis
Hi Willem,

I could not log into http://www.foodcoops.net/demo/.

Is there other login data?

thanks.
jastis

Re: Foodsoft - current state of affairs

wvengen
Administrator
Hi Jastis,

When you go to http://demo.foodcoops.net/ you can login with either admin/secret or test/foobar, as explained on the page you mentioned. It works for me right now.
Does that help?

Cheers,
- Willem

On 15-09-13 17:34, jastis [via foodsoft] wrote:
Hi Willem,

I could not log into http://www.foodcoops.net/demo/.

Is there other login data?

thanks.
jastis

http://foodsoft.51229.x6.nabble.com/Foodsoft-current-state-of-affairs-tp10p186.html
To start a new topic under foodsoft-discuss, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from foodsoft-discuss, click here.
NAML