Form 'create new task' - duration of task

Form 'create new task' - duration of task

martin
It would be nice to have the option to select durations of tasks from 0.5 to 4.0 hours in 0.5 hour steps.
(Now it's just:  "Wie lange dauert die Aufgabe, 1-3 Stunden")

We are a german mid-size coop hosted via 'app.foodcoops.net' using version 3.3

Re: Form 'create new task' - duration of task

wvengen
Administrator
Hi Martin,

Thanks for your request, I can see that 0.5h steps would be useful. I think it might be possible already to enter more than 4 hours, right? (I'm not using this functionality myself.) If you have a Github account, I encourage you to open an issue for this feature request at
  https://github.com/foodcoops/foodsoft/issues/new

Regards,
- Willem

On 11-04-14 12:21, martin [via foodsoft] wrote:
It would be nice to have the option to select durations of tasks from 0.5 to 4.0 hours in 0.5 hour steps.
(Now it's just:  "Wie lange dauert die Aufgabe, 1-3 Stunden")

We are a german mid-size coop hosted via 'app.foodcoops.net' using version 3.3

http://foodsoft.51229.x6.nabble.com/Form-create-new-task-duration-of-task-tp503.html
To start a new topic under foodsoft-discuss, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from foodsoft-discuss, click here.
NAML