how to delete old messages and message-groups from foodsoft

how to delete old messages and message-groups from foodsoft

Radieschen
Hello there, first time I (Christina, from Germany) logged in. I'm just getting started with this forum, so sorry if I have no idea how any of this works.

I can't figure out how to delete old messages that were sent (already in 2014) using the foodsoft mail service. Can these be deleted by any chance. If yes, how?
Another issue that bothers me a little is that I don't understand how to delete messages sent to individuals defining them as a "message group".
When writing a new message and choosing the recipient, you can tick the option "send to a member of a message group", pick a message group (which we don't seem to have) and choose additional individual members. The message then gets listed as sent to the single person that was defined as recipient. I can neither delete these messages nor the message group. Why is that? And is there a solution to this?

I'm happy and grateful for any answer helping me understand these issues.
Thanks a lot in advance, Christina